The most important thing is that your children are comfortable and able to engage in all activities during the school day. Although uniform is not compulsory, many of our families choose this as it is often a cost effective and practical option. The children spend their time in school accessing a wide range of activities both indoors and out. Some of these may be messy due to the wide range of high quality learning experiences that we offer. So whatever you choose to wear, please ensure that you won’t be too upset if your child comes home with evidence of the fun that they have had exploring the mud, pen, paint or playdough that day.
The uniform is
- Navy blue sweatshirt with or without the Ganney Bear logo
- Grey / navy trousers, jogging bottoms or skirts
- White / navy / light blue t-shirt or polo shirt
- Summer school dresses in navy blue
- Black sensible shoes or trainers